Mazars in Pakistan is looking for a highly motivated infrastructure support officer with consulting background having experience of serving local as well as international clients. The ideal candidate must be capable of managing complex infrastructure architecture and should have a clear understanding of networks and functions.
The candidate is expected to be able to use consultative skills and business knowledge to support the functional requirements and processes and deliver timely solutions. The position is based in Karachi, Pakistan with a potential to serve clients in various industries both locally and internationally.
• Setup and maintain Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016.
• Setup and maintain Linux OS (Centos, Ubuntu).
• Setup and maintain Windows Domain Controller/Forest.
• Strong knowledge in configuring/maintaining Linux servers.
• Strong knowledge in configuring/maintaining Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2016.
• Strong knowledge in configuring/maintaining VMware ESXi, VCenter, VMWare Horizon.
• Strong knowledge in configuring/maintaining backup solutions.
• Strong knowledge in configuring/maintaining monitoring tools.
• Strong knowledge in PowerShell, bash, scripting.
• Strong skills in network troubleshooting (LAN/WAN/Firewall).
• Additional duties as assigned
• Good problem solving and debugging skills
• Good communicator with superb verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Self-starter: Must be capable of identifying problems and implementing sound, cost effective solutions.
• Broad technical experience within office IT support.
• 10 or more years’ experience in an equivalent corporate environment.
• Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Highly organized
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to adapt to rapidly developing work conditions
Please forward your resume to:
- By E-mail: email@example.com
- By Fax: +92 21 3563 5410